Effective date: October 19, 2020
Ofiskita Sdn Bhd. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.ofiskita.my website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you personally include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the service is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Use of Data
Ofiskita Sdn. Bhd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
If you are located outside Malaysia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Malaysia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
1. Legal Requirements
Ofiskita Sdn. Bhd. may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ofiskita Sdn Bhd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
2. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service ("Service Providers"), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
Ofiskita | Your Favorite One Stop Online Store For Office Supplies
Ofiskita Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to amend any of the terms and conditions above.
This document was last updated on 19th of October 2020.